SAFETY POLICIES & RULES
- ALWAYS sign a waiver before entering the park, unless you’ve signed in the last 12 months.
- ALWAYS have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18.
- ALWAYS wear appropriate clothing. Please remove all jewelry.
- ALWAYS view the Fly Trampoline Park Safety Video before jumping.
- ALWAYS wear only Fly Trampoline Park grip socks at all times. No shoes or bare feet.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets entirely.
- ALWAYS secure glasses.
- ALWAYS perform at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous.
- ALWAYS jump with people who are of similar age/size.
- ALWAYS follow all park rules and the Court Monitor’s instructions.
- NEVER run or race another jumper.
- NEVER sit, wrestle or lay on the trampolines.
- NEVER climb the trampoline walls or netting.
- NEVER land on your head or neck.
- NEVER double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
- NEVER perform double flips or gainers.
- NEVER flip over the pads.
- NEVER sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- NEVER touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
- NEVER throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area.
- NEVER jump if a court monitor is not present.
- NEVER bring gum, food, or drinks into the trampoline arena.
- NEVER use a trampoline while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- NEVER leave children under the age of 9 unattended.
- NEVER attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations or skill level.
- NEVER attempt to jump in the trampoline park if you are pregnant, have heart or back conditions, or are recovering from any injury.
Noncompliance may result in loss of Park privileges.
- Everyone who enters a court or activity zone must have completed and signed a valid liability waiver.
- Those under the age of 18 must have the form completed and signed by a parent, legal guardian, or someone with legal power of attorney.
Prior to participation, all guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure that:
- All waivers are properly executed.
- Everyone has reviewed the rules and viewed the safety video.
- Everyone must have a valid jump ticket before entering any activity zone.
- Guests and accompanying adults completely understand and agree to follow all rules and staff member instructions.
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure that personal property including, but not limited to, cameras, cell phones, shoes, handbags/purses, are not lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Staff members reserve the right to relocate guests and accompanying adults to a different area at any time.
- Impact, flipping, climbing, and other activities can result in serious injury including, but not limited to, head injury, paralysis, fracture, or death.
- Do not attempt any skill or activity outside your own limitations, abilities, or skill level. Use involves inherent risk. Our staff is present to assist with safe jumping practices and injury assistance if needed.
- Do not participate if you have any health limitations, had recent surgeries, are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or if you are pregnant.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in serious injury or death.